This shortwave radio with app intelligent remote control is the perfect solution for tuning in to broadcasts from around the world. With this App, users have the ability to manually input frequency points via digital keys, allowing for more flexibility than traditional radios. And you can easily select and control the radio's various functions from anywhere in the world.
Six Sound Effects
For an even greater listening experience, the RF75A offers six sound effects to choose from, including normal, pop, rock, classic, jazz, and country.
Perfect for Outdoors
The flashlight and SOS function make the RF75A not only a shortwave radio but also an emergency kit. It is the perfect companion for your next backyard barbecue or camping trip.
3W Bass Speaker
The 3w bass speaker delivers powerful bass, clear alto, and loud treble for the ultimate sound experience.
Long Service Time
Utilizing a Type-C charging port, the unit can be quickly recharged with a 1000mAh battery in 3-4 hours and lasts up to 7-8 hours.
Six Backlight Colors
Six stunning backlight colors add a vibrant visual touch to your music.
Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock
Set your radio to turn off automatically after a certain amount of time, as well as set an alarm clock to make sure you don't miss important news and broadcasts.
|64-108MHZ (Step Value: US: 10KHZ, EU: 9KHZ)
|(US Only)WB(Weather Band):
|TF Card Max Capacity:
|Spport Audio Format:
|MP3, WAV, WMA
|3.6’’ x 2’’ x 1'' / 3.7 oz
|Components & Accessories:
|1 x RF75A, 1 x Storage bag, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x Wire antenna, 1 x Type-C cable, 1 x Earphone
- About Bluetooth Control App download
- Android system: scan the QR code in the Raddy RF75A APP Instruction to download and install App "Radio-CT"
- iOS system: App Store - search "Radio-CT" to download
- About Bluetooth Connection
- Connect to RF75A in your phone setting when turning to the Bluetooth Speaker Mode
- Connect to RF75A-BLE in App's Bluetooth list when turning to the Bluetooth App Control Mode
- About Antennas
- When receiving FM, VHF, SW, and WB bands, please pull out the antenna adjusting the length. If there is a strong radio interference that leads to a cross station, you can shorten the antenna.
- When receiving AM broadcast. RF75A uses a built-in magnetic antenna to receive medium waves. The magnetic antenna has certain directionality when it receives the signal. Therefore, when receiving a medium wave, you should rotate the direction of the machine body appropriately to find the best reception effect.
4. Chargers with the output voltage of DC 5 V/ 1A-DC 3A are recommended.