1. For E-Bike Orders - 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Limited Warranty Terms
All Raddy electric vehicles, and their individual Covered Components (as defined in this page), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for certain time frame after receipt of the electric vehicles by the customer (the "Warranty Period"). This Limited Warranty is only in accordance with the following terms:
- Only the original owner of an electric vehicle purchased from Raddy is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the e-bike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period any sale or transfer of the e-bike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the e-bike.
- The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium ion battery (the"Battery") , controller (each a "Covered Component") and motor (each a "Covered Component") for 1 year.
- The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
In the event Raddy determines a Covered Component is defective, Raddy will, as your sole and exclusive remedy and in Raddy sole discretion: (a) repair the defective Covered Component or free of charge with new or refurbished parts; or (b) replace the defective Covered Component with a new Covered Component.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
(1) Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
(2) Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
(3) Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the electric vehicles as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
(4) For the avoidance of doubt, Raddy will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
(5) The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage. Determining whether damage or defect to an e-bike or covered component is protected by this limited warranty shall be in sole discretion of Raddy.
Damage to a Covered Component during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but we will replace such damaged Covered Components if you:
- Notify Raddy of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the e-bike;
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the e-bike at your sole cost, unless Raddy agrees writing to pay your shipping costs;
- Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Landing prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the electric vehicle for damage upon receipt.
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, Raddy will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If any electric vehicles purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the e-bike, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
Raddy will not replace any covered component under this limited warranty without first seeing photos or videos of the damaged covered components. In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- contact us via [email@example.com] OR
- Visit customer service page on Raddy website: Contact Us and contact our customer service.
- If the customer service member determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the employee will also help in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your electric vehicle.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component, unless Raddy agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs.
Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
The remedies described above are your sole and exclusive remedies and Raddy entire liability for any breach of this limited warranty. Our liability shall under no circumstances exceed the actual amount paid by you for the e-bike, nor shall we under any circumstances be liable for any consequential incidental special or punitive damages or losses, where direct or indirect.
Some provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from province to province.
To the extent permissible under applicable law Raddy disclaims all implied warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose for the duration of this express limited warranty.
--- --- --- --- --- ---
2. Other Outdoor Gear & Accessories Orders - 18 Months Manufacturer's Warranty
- Raddy's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by iraddy.com.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below). Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions).
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item.
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance.
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician.
(5) normal wear and tear.
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact us via [firstname.lastname@example.org] or click Contact Us so we can arrange a replacement.
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us via [email@example.com] or click Contact Us
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!