Why Choose Raddy RF760?
- Add adjustable bandwidth in SSB mode
- Add an external wire antenna with a 3.5mm connector to improve the SW reception quality
- Upgrade the sound quality for a better listening experience
- Include NOAA broadcast and weather hazards alert
2 Ways of Power Source
RF760 uses a standard 1000mAh BL-5C battery, which is safe and easy to find in the market. In addition, you can recharge the radio directly by using the included USB-C cable.
This SSB shortwave radio comes with a built-in extendable 22'' / 56CM antenna and a supplied external soft antenna with a 3.5mm connector. Pull out the rod antenna when you listen to FM radio, and shorten the pull rod line if there is strong radio interference. The external soft antenna, on the other hand, is designed to enhance the reception of shortwave radio stations.
It can be set to automatically shut down after 10-90 minutes of power on. Also, it can be set to automatically turn on, set to lock or mute.
- FM 1: 64.0-108MHZ | 1.5uv | STEREO/MONO | FM Band (30dB noise limit sensitivity)
- FM 2: 76.0-108MHZ| 1.5uv | STEREO/MONO | FM Band (30dB noise limit sensitivity)
- FM 3: 87.5-108MHZ | 1.5uv | STEREO/MONO | FM Band (30dB noise limit sensitivity)
- AM: 520-1710KHZ | 2mV/M | AM | MW Band (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
- SW: 2.00-30.00MHZ| 30uV | AM/SSB/LSB | SW Band Shortwave (26dB noise limit sensitivity; under AM mode)
- CB: 25.00-28.00MHZ| 10dBuV | AM/NFM | City Band Urban Band (12dB noise limit sensitivity)
- AIR: 118.00-138.00MHZ | 3uV | AM | Air Band (12dB noise limit sensitivity)
- VHF UHF: 20.000-520MHZ | -9dBuV | NFM | Wide Range (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
- VHF: 30.00-223.00MHZ| -8dBuV | NFM | Wide Range (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
- VHF: 144.00-148.00MHZ | -8dBuV | NFM | Amateur Radio Band (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
- VHF: 156.025-163.275MHZ | -8dBuV | NFM | International Maritime Channel (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
- UHF: 430.00-520.00MHZ| -8dBuV | NFM | Amateur Radio Band (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
- WX: 162.400-162.550MHZ | -8dBuV | NFM | North American Meteorological Band NOAA WX (20dB noise limit sensitivity) Alert triggered sensitivity -19dBuV
- Product dimensions: 4.37 x 2.36 x 0.79’’ / 11.1 x 6 x 2CM
- Lithium battery: BL5C 1000mAH 3.7v 3.8WH
- Loudspeaker: Ф40MM 8Ω 1W
- Headphone output: 3.5MM stereo input
- External antenna hole: 3.5MM
- Storage Capacity：700 stations in total（FM: 100, MW: 100, SW: 100, AIR: 100, CB: 100, VHF/UHF: 100, UBD: 100)
- 1. Full band DSP digital demodulation - improve receiving sensitivity, selectivity and anti-IMAGE interference ability.
- 2. Independent selection between USB ans LSB.
- 3. Automatic search,manual search, and instant recall by channel.
- 4. High speed scanning, automatically scan radio station or pre-stored frequency.
- 5. Shuttle tuning, shuttle stepping setting (support 10Hz), adjustable shuttle stepping digit (for quick selection of frequency).
- 6. Squelch levels: 10 adjustable squelch levels in SW, VHF, UHF, AIR, CB, SQ band.
- 7. Multiple values of frequency steps each band.
- 8. Temperature/Fahrenheit display.
- 9. Settable noise limit ratio and sensitivity reference.
- 10. Come with a USB type-C charging port.
- MW/AM (medium wave): 1.80 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 6.00 kHz, 4.00 kHz, 3.00 kHz, 2.50 kHz, 2.00 kHz
- FM (frequency modulation): 40 kHz, 110 kHz, 84 kHz, 60 kHz (should be 40 kHz for monophonicand 60 kHz for stereo in the US).
- SW (short wave): 3 kHz, 2.50 kHz, 2.00 kHz, 1.80 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 6.50 kHz, 4.00 kHz (should be 3.0 kHz for SSB)
- AIR (airband): 3.00 kHz, 2.50 kHz, 2.00 kHz, 1.80 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 6.00 kHz, 4.00 kHz
- CB (urban band): 3.00 kHz, 2.50 kHz, 2.00 kHz, 1.80 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 6.00 kHz, 4.00 kHz (The citizens band (CB) has the 2 modes, AM and FM. In AM, the bandwidth should be set for 8.0 kHz. In FM, the bandwidth should be set for 5 kHz.)
- VHF/UHF: 1.70 kHz, 4.50 kHz, 3.75 kHz, 2.50 kHz (VHF and UHF bands can be used for commercial an amateur radio channels. The commercial radios will almost always be FM, with a bandwidth available of 7.5 kHz for narrowband and 15 kHz for wideband.)
- UBD (customized): 1.70 kHz, 4.50 kHz, 3.75 kHz and 2.50 kHz
- WX (north American weather bands): needs to be set to 15 kHz.
- FM: 50.0 kHz, 10.0 kHz, 100.0 kHz
- MW/AM: 10.0 kHz, 5.0 kHz (US) | 9.0 kHz, 3.0 kHz (EU)
- SW: 5.0 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 0.10 kHz, 0.02 kHz, 0.01 kHz
- AIR: 25.0 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 8.3 kHz
- CB: 5.00 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 0.10 kHz, 0.02 kHz, 0.01 kHz
- VHF/UHF/UBD: 25.0 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 7.5 kHz, 5.0 kHz, 1.0 kHz
What’s in the box?
- 1 x RF760 radio
- 1 x In-ear headset
- 1 x BL-5C lithium battery
- 1 x USB-C cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Wrist trap
- 1 x Storage bag